cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1MB - Register Interest

N/A

1MB - Register Interest

Hi PlusNet,

I keep reading & speaking to people who want a 1MB connection. I understand that you're BT reliant so you need to wait to they decide to release such a product.

So why not, just like the ADSL availabilty interest thingy on the portal's main page set up something where customers can register an interest for the 1MB connection. Then with this knowledge you guys could say, "here BT XXX amount of our customers want a 1MB connection" then they may be pushed quicker to provide such a product.

Just an idea.

Daniel
--

GigaTron
http://www.gigatron.co.uk
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 1MB - Register Interest

1mb... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Sounds like a good idea. and once we get that, lets push for 2mb! all the way up to 8mbit down and 1mbit upload! (ADSL max)

Lol.
N/A

> 1mb... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
>
> Sounds like a good idea. and once we get that, lets push for 2mb! all the way up to 8mbit down and 1mbit upload! (ADSL max)
>
> Lol.

You cant go above 1mb if your a home user. Only businesses abd go higher as far a I know.

But yes 1mb is a great idea as I said in an earlier thread
--
MICROSOFT = Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers
N/A

Hi,

I presume you are all already aware of this but we do offer a 1mb business package, along with a 2mb option also.

I realise that this is not perhaps the best option for you but it may be worth a thought if you require such speeds?

At present, we do not offer a 1mb residential package but that's not to say that this will not change some time in the future. Please don't take this as gospel but it does seem like a natural progression.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+
Nix
Dabbler

wow, just think, if I get a 1mb/sec package I might be able to surf the net at the same speed as all my other mates who have a 512/sec package with different ISP's!!!

Yes that was a dig at the terrible downlaod speeds, i really hope this gets sorted PlusNet, your customer service is so good it would be a shame to have to cancle.

Dave.
N/A

I also want 1MB too. My mates on NTL and Telewest never seem to have any problems like what we do with speeds etc... on +Net.

I'm probably going to be moving home soon and I am seriously rethinking my contract with +Net.

Yes at times your customer service is good but then there are other times when I really want to scream at how insensitive they can be especially when you are fed a load of garbage and treated like you are devoid of a brain cell or two - Er... I am techie too with qualifications coming out of my earholes!!!

Enough moaning..... 1MB I want YOU!!!

> wow, just think, if I get a 1mb/sec package I might be able to surf the net at the same speed as all my other mates who have a 512/sec package with different ISP's!!!
>
> Yes that was a dig at the terrible downlaod speeds, i really hope this gets sorted PlusNet, your customer service is so good it would be a shame to have to cancle.
>
> Dave.

N/A

Hi,

In regards to the speed problems we are currently having, we have always tried to be open and honest about the problems with the home gateway and our DSL pipe.

We will be installing our new 155mb DSL pipe as soon as we can, it was originally to be installed at the end of this month. We have strived to get this date moved forward and hopefully it will be installed before then. You should nmotice that the speed problems you are experiencing should hopefully eleviate when this happens.

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----