cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Community Veteran

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Anyone else seen this? I've just changed to the PAYG special offer and when I go to the VMBU I get:

Usage so far this month: 8.77MB

Usage remaining: N/A

Usage available this month: Upto 0GB

You have used more data transfer than is included with your package. You can now use an extra 1GB of data transfer this month – charged at £1.25 on your next monthly bill.

Has anyone else seen this - is it a widespread problem or just me?
13 REPLIES
James
Grafter

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Hi No7olivier,

I've raised your issue with our Development Team (as per your ticket) and will update you accordingly.

Kind Regards,
James Bailey / jbailey@plus.net
PlusNet Customer Support
Community Veteran

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Thanks James;

And welcome to the forums ;-)
James
Grafter

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Thanks Smiley

My first post, quite an emotional moment Wink I've not seen anyone else commenting on the same issue as you're experiencing, so would suggest that it may have been a one off.
___oDiN__
Grafter

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

/me hands james a tissue...there there....the future tears will probably be of sorrow and flustration !!!

just kidding

Shocked Cheesy
N/A

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Don't know about a tissue, a tin helmet might be better :lol:
Welcome to the twilight zone, err forums.
Regards, John Taylor.
N/A

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

lol Welcome to the Plusnet Boards ( at the best of times ) and blood bath ( when the userbase really gets going ) Wink

You have certainly picked a good time to join these here boards, its nice and mellow.

Regards,
chymorva
Grafter

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Hi,
In answer to your original question Daniel, I have also very recently changed from PAYG 1GB to PAYG 10GB but have not had any problems. My summary page shows 8.48GB used with 1.52GB remaining.
James
Grafter

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Cheers for the welcomes and sarcastic comments guys, good to be on board and stuff Smiley

Evidence suggested later on in this thread suggests that it is a one off incident and not a globalised product migration one, which is nice, and hopefully we'll have the problem sorted out for the OP in the very near future Smiley
Community Veteran

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

The OP?

Been a while since I've been called that - Daniel will do just fine ;-)

Just a thought but could it be that because I'm changing product and today is my billing date - the payment is still showing as pending on the portal the system won't pick up the 10GB allowance until the first payment has cleared?
chymorva
Grafter

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

Just a thought but could it be that because I'm changing product and today is my billing date - the payment is still showing as pending on the portal the system won't pick up the 10GB allowance until the first payment has cleared?

Hmm, interesting. My billing date was changed (when I upgraded) from the 4th to the 6th of the month. I'll let you know if I see any problems over the next few days.
JonathanW
Grafter

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

It should still show everything correctly, most account changes just reset VMBU and that's that. Though it is possible that something there has confused the system.
James
Grafter

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

The OP?

Been a while since I've been called that - Daniel will do just fine ;-)?
Sorry Daniel Smiley Old habits die hard and that sort of thing! Tbh, I wasn't overly sure if you wanted me replying to you as your 'real name' given your screenname is quite different!

I'll crack on with the Dev team in the morning and see if they've got anything for us. Like Mr. Whiting has stated, this shouldn't have happened, so we'll be looking to iron out these 'niceties.'
Community Veteran

10gb PAYG VMBU Broken?

The OP?

Been a while since I've been called that - Daniel will do just fine ;-)?
Sorry Daniel Smiley Old habits die hard and that sort of thing! Tbh, I wasn't overly sure if you wanted me replying to you as your 'real name' given your screenname is quite different!

lol; no probs; I prefer Daniel - but don't mind no7olivier so long as it's spelt correctly - just don't ever call me olivier though Tongue

I'll crack on with the Dev team in the morning and see if they've got anything for us. Like Mr. Whiting has stated, this shouldn't have happened, so we'll be looking to iron out these 'niceties.'

Thanks!