cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0808 connection timing out verifying username

N/A

0808 connection timing out verifying username

Ive noticed this recently the veryfying username and password seems to take an eternity to verify at peak times, and in the case of just now its just timing out causing me to log on with 0845 which is instant. This leads me to believe you are nearing capacity?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 0808 connection timing out verifying username

Yep. Same here, just started today tho, usually gets through on the 2nd try.
N/A

> Yep. Same here, just started today tho, usually gets through on the 2nd try.

Hi,

We have not have any other customers reporting this problem. If you continue to have this problem, please raise a "Contact Us" and we will investiage further for you.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

I'm beginning to think that customer support have a direct line. I've already brought up the subject of long 'pregnant pauses' and they don't seem to have the problem. Perhaps it's just us out here in the real world!

Norman Cutting

> Ive noticed this recently the veryfying username and password seems to take an eternity to verify at peak times, and in the case of just now its just timing out causing me to log on with 0845 which is instant. This leads me to believe you are nearing capacity?

N/A

> I'm beginning to think that customer support have a direct line. I've already brought up the subject of long 'pregnant pauses' and they don't seem to have the problem. Perhaps it's just us out here in the real world!

Hi Norman,

Our support number is 0845 140 0200 (look down the page), however documenting and reporting faults is better through 'Contact Us' because we then have all the information in front of us at the time of reporting the fault - it also allows us to compare similar problems reported at the same time. It's more accountable than a voice conversation, the agent writing things down may have missed a key element, whereas you, the customer, will not Smiley

Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----