cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0808 account problems

N/A

0808 account problems

Never had such a bad service, if I delivered this service at work I would be out of a job....

I have just rasied ticket today for second time, this looks like it a major issue with plusnet as I found loads of people that have cancelled their accounts for the same reason.

I would be intrested if anyone else has the same problems. I am willing to give them a change to sort this major problem out. CEO why is this not being addressed as urgent? If you are checking customer feedback as you should.

error message 734 when connecting to new dialup no 0808 9933269

also number is currently busy

also recieving error 691 on about 4 out of 3 connection trys as it is connecting the error message the username and password are invalid which is ***** as I can connect without problem to the 0845 and when it feels like to 0808

taken me over an hour to connect tonight, I find this is unacceptable for a connect account, would like adsl but not available in this area ;-( why should I be charged full monthly fee when I'm not recieving full service.

I find the 0845 number has no problem connecting first time. I refuse to pay local dial uprates when it should be included with my connection account.

Get your act sorted plusnet or I will be moving my account some where else if not sorted soon :-(
--
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 0808 account problems

Hello,

My friend who's on Connect Lite had error 691 everytime she tried to connect to the internet last week for 2 consecutive days. She was told that the connection logs (at Plusnet) suggested that the password she used was incorrect. Funny since she has set up her computer to "remember" her password so this surely couldn't be possible.
N/A

RE: 0808 account problems

> Never had such a bad service, if I delivered this service at work I would be out of a job....
>
> I have just rasied ticket today for second time, this looks like it a major issue with plusnet as I found loads of people that have cancelled their accounts for the same reason.
>
> I would be intrested if anyone else has the same problems. I am willing to give them a change to sort this major problem out. CEO why is this not being addressed as urgent? If you are checking customer feedback as you should.
>
> error message 734 when connecting to new dialup no 0808 9933269
>
> also number is currently busy
>
> also recieving error 691 on about 4 out of 3 connection trys as it is connecting the error message the username and password are invalid which is ***** as I can connect without problem to the 0845 and when it feels like to 0808
>
> taken me over an hour to connect tonight, I find this is unacceptable for a connect account, would like adsl but not available in this area ;-( why should I be charged full monthly fee when I'm not recieving full service.
>
> I find the 0845 number has no problem connecting first time. I refuse to pay local dial uprates when it should be included with my connection account.
>
> Get your act sorted plusnet or I will be moving my account some where else if not sorted soon :-(
>
> --
>

Good Morning,

The ticket you raised regarding this has been responded to, please see the response via Contact Us. Our connection logs do show some attempts failing due to incorrect password so please do double-check your details, if the problem continues we will investigate further.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----