cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sky forum helper threatening customers that might use this plusnet forum.

arttechuk
Grafter

sky forum helper threatening customers that might use this plusnet forum.

First of all just to make it clear. I love plusnet they have given me what BT and others couldn't. A fast reliable adsl connection, So i can only speak good words regarding plusnet.
sky on the other hand are(well i better not say) but their forums are full of pro sky warriors just ready to attack anyone that might speak out against them. There is a sky helper called "Ch3nks" a nasty piece of work, he also claims to be a member of this plusnet forum and is ready to NOT HELP me here also. if i ever need it.
"Ch3nks" is not helping plusnet by saying this sort of thing on other forums and i have screenshots as well as url's of his/hers activities.
My question is what can i do to block this person from being able to comment on anything i write here. and why is a plusnet helper also a sky helper?
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: sky forum helper threatening customers that might use this plusnet forum.

You can't
Checking on him on the Sky Forum he is a customer there and appears - although I could be wrong - that the rank is given by number of posts and number of likes and the degree of helpfulness
To increase your forum rank (it does not bring any privileges or access to anything special) just reply to posts offering help.if you can or participating in discussions in the off topic section and the shows you love section.

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Community-improvements/Community-Development-It-s-all-in-the-name/td-p/2...
The fact that he is a Sky Customer and apparently also a Plusnet Customer is of no relevance and in any case we would have no interest whatsoever in the activities of members of this forum posting on other forums or blogs
arttechuk
Grafter

He has over 2000 post. and is on the forums far more than a customer would be.
I like plusnet but i would not spend a large part of my day's defending them on a forum. seems odd to me.
but thank you for the answer i appreciate it.
nadger
Rising Star

I can only comment regarding Sky NOWTV community forum of which I am a member ( Helper4)
Staff members are clearly marked but some non staff members do spend longer on the forum helping than staff.
Unfortunately there will always be people who make offensive posts but on NOWTV forum only staff can moderate.
arttechuk
Grafter

Ok thank you for the reply nadger' i appreciate it.
he/she had their post edited by a sky forum mod and he/she re-edited it to sarcasm instead and ive not been able to log into the sky forum since but i did get one last private message sent to my email from "Ch3nks" saying i could not leave sky sooner enough for him.
it's all very childish from a multi billion pound company and it all started when i said "im moving to freesat and plusnet and i had cancelled my sky multi room package due to not having received 1 of the free wifi adapter" because we have 3 HD sky boxes but all with the old lan connectors so would have been nice to have some "on demand" content. Then out of  the blue 3 sky helpers come in and attack you like your an animal.
Anyway i have just received my Humax freesat box and on the 11th i have no more contract regarding tv and plusnet  has been great in line speed and uptime.
Thanks again for the info and enlightening me.
dnpark38
Rising Star

I'm assuming the subject of this thread to be a Sky forum belonging to SKy and not the one I use    http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/ ; on which I have not seen bad posts like refereed to above.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/button/1476198475230638155-mini.png
arttechuk
Grafter

Sky forum belonging to Sky yes.
http://helpforum.sky.com/