Re: onClick events issues - Fix rolled out

Cheers lad @jaread
Louisa
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I messaged you as my first port of call @Anotherone as I knew you were having issues but knew you couldn't test till the afternoon which is fine. I had other users reporting issues before and also a few internal staff who were testing this on various machines and operating systems. I had enough data to conclude that the problem had been resolved so let Louisa know to close the support ticket for now. We could always reopen the ticket if the problem persists for anyone and we are unable to resolve it with a clearing of the browser cache.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Actually I did some testing this morning Jack, but it was limited.

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

@w23 wrote:

It's certainly looking good but I'd be hesitant in declaring an intermittent issue fixed without testing over several (certainly more than a couple) users / devices /connections.

Despite this comment I was pretty confident that the problem had been correctly identified and the fix would work, I can confirm (as mentioned here) that it's definitely looking fixed for me.

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.