Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I get back to the Plusnet Home page

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

how do I get back to the Plusnet Home page

Don`t know where to post this, so thought this might be a good place to start....
How do I get back to the Plusnet Home page (where I usually start from) after reading loads of posts on the forums?  There does not seem to be a "link" tab at the top for this, and apart from clicking repeatedly on the "back" button, I have to close the forums, and go back to google.....
7 REPLIES 7
James
Grafter

Re: how do I get back to the Plusnet Home page

Shutter,
It's not linked to from here.
Just type http://www.plus.net in your browser.
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

This is an old bug. See http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,233.0.html
But I think the method in that thread no longer works now so PN have gone backwards on the new skin.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Actually there are links at the bottom of each page to PlusNet and Metronet.  3rd line from the bottom.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

If you go to the Community site home page (the 'HOME' tab at the top of the page), and scroll to the bottom, there is a Plusnet logo which links back to the PN home page
Alternatively, my favourite approach is to add the PN home page to my 'Favourites' in my browser.
@ pjmarsh - thanks, I hadn't spotted that, small print, poor eyesight, getting old (40 - 50, for those interested).
My other car isn't a Ferrari
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Quote from: pjmarsh
Actually there are links at the bottom of each page to PlusNet and Metronet.  3rd line from the bottom.
Phil

But the "OBVIOUS" place would be at the top of the page with the other tabs ..... not in small print at the bottom of the page.....  Huh
James
Grafter

Valid feedback (I hadn't even noticed those links were there before!)
I'll have a word with Jonny.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

also on the Home page, where I was told to look once, there are Plusnet, F9, Free-online and Metronet logo's Right botton, unfortunately F9 and Freeonline take you to the wrong place, from there no obvious link to Plusnet.