cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did my thorough ( router advice ) request get deleted? it took me an hour to write!

FIXED
error404

did my thorough ( router advice ) request get deleted? it took me an hour to write!

This isn't too clever for a first post... does anyone know i posts get deleted by admins here on a whim?

bit gutted really, I came to exactly here to ask specific questions and advice sought re routers!

uuugh.

p.s. it took me an hour to write, not because it was an epic novel, but because of a disability.

well done PlusNet!

4 REPLIES 4
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: did my thorough ( router advice ) request get deleted? it took me an hour to write!

I's probably stuck in the spam filter with you being a new member.
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: did my thorough ( router advice ) request get deleted? it took me an hour to write!

Fix

@error404, Browni is correct in that it was caught by the Spam Filter.

I have now released it and it can be found here.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

error404

Thank you Mav!

I was getting all frustrated as it didnt show up in my profile section ..  thanks for releasing it.  Wink

Mav
Fixes: 515

@error404 No problemSmiley

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still