cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unannounced maintenance or did Lithium break the skin?

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 26

Unannounced maintenance or did Lithium break the skin?

Friday 2nd Feb 01:00...

See attachment - all of @jaread83's hard work presently lost - insert 'photo' does not work here!

7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Re: Unannounced maintenance or did Lithium break the skin?

2018-02-02_031627.jpg

Does for me with Firefox

Superuser
Superuser

Jim,

It did not at the time it was broken. The edit window functionality was not there.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 78

There are weekly maintenance windows in the quiet hours and I would expect something like that to happen during those maintenance windows. Nothing has gone wrong as far as I can see.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Superuser
Superuser

Hi Jack,

Yes I did wonder if it was systems maintenance, however from comments made before I thought the maintenance slot is Wednesday? Or is this one of those “Plusnet does know when / what Lithium is doing to Plusnet’s forum - until after it has happened” issues?
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 71

@jaread83 wrote:
There are weekly maintenance windows in the quiet hours and I would expect something like that to happen during those maintenance windows. Nothing has gone wrong as far as I can see.

I think there is a problem. The writer of the quote has changed to an @mention. This works OK for those with IDs under 1000 but after that it looks like the ID is formatted to include a comma. The text then "disappears" in Preview. I haven't tried a post.

David
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 71

wrote:
Hi Jack,

Yes I did wonder if it was systems maintenance, however from comments made before I thought the maintenance slot is Wednesday? Or is this one of those “Plusnet does know when / what Lithium is doing to Plusnet’s forum - until after it has happened” issues?

This reply includes a test quote to check if the problem mentioned in the previous post (in Preview) also applies after posting.

Edit @jaread83 Yes it does the text preceding "wrote" has vanished. 

David
Fixes: 238

Yep, just seen that too.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still