cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unannounced maintenance or did Lithium break the skin?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Unannounced maintenance or did Lithium break the skin?

Friday 2nd Feb 01:00...

See attachment - all of @jaread83's hard work presently lost - insert 'photo' does not work here!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Unannounced maintenance or did Lithium break the skin?

2018-02-02_031627.jpg

Does for me with Firefox

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Jim,

It did not at the time it was broken. The edit window functionality was not there.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

There are weekly maintenance windows in the quiet hours and I would expect something like that to happen during those maintenance windows. Nothing has gone wrong as far as I can see.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Hi Jack,

Yes I did wonder if it was systems maintenance, however from comments made before I thought the maintenance slot is Wednesday? Or is this one of those “Plusnet does know when / what Lithium is doing to Plusnet’s forum - until after it has happened” issues?

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@jaread83 wrote:
There are weekly maintenance windows in the quiet hours and I would expect something like that to happen during those maintenance windows. Nothing has gone wrong as far as I can see.

I think there is a problem. The writer of the quote has changed to an @mention. This works OK for those with IDs under 1000 but after that it looks like the ID is formatted to include a comma. The text then "disappears" in Preview. I haven't tried a post.

David
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

wrote:
Hi Jack,

Yes I did wonder if it was systems maintenance, however from comments made before I thought the maintenance slot is Wednesday? Or is this one of those “Plusnet does know when / what Lithium is doing to Plusnet’s forum - until after it has happened” issues?

This reply includes a test quote to check if the problem mentioned in the previous post (in Preview) also applies after posting.

Edit @jaread83 Yes it does the text preceding "wrote" has vanished. 

David
Mav
Fixes: 514

Yep, just seen that too.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still