The time has come the walrus said,

To talk of many things.....   

Go to it, guys  ! ! ! !! 

4 REPLIES 4
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Re: The time has come the walrus said.

Not sure i can be bothered. I have been severely offended by the actions of the moderating team. I no longer respect them.

I had my posting abilities restricted because I didn't even take part in the topics / posts / replies that caused annoyance. As such I do not feel particularly welcome in general chat anymore knowing that my very existence in there might see me further punished for something I did not do.

Plusnet killed the community forum switching from SMF to Lithium and we've struggled to keep it alive between us ever since. For our efforts...

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@7up  Fully agree..... how can we respect the mods from this moment on?  they placed an overall ban on everyone, when they should have taken action against the miscreants. and stated that it wasn`t a ban. 

They stated it was for "all to cool down".... then issued a statement saying they did it so they could have time to think about what to do about the situation... when , in actual fact, they had already taken action.

In effect, they were over reacting, and over zealous on the action they took, alienating many innocent customers and losing their credibility , and respect,

Perhaps there should be a call for new volunteers, to  mend the reputation of the mods.

Note to current mods..... perhaps this should now be moved to General Chat now that you have let us use it again.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@shutter wrote:

Perhaps there should be a call for new volunteers, to  mend the reputation of the mods.

Nope!  I believe they have done the right thing in this case. 

Note to current mods..... perhaps this should now be moved to General Chat now that you have let us use it again.

Couldn't agree more, then it's in a board I rarely frequent.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Thread locked as the above has already been discussed in another thread.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still