cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange image at bottom of community pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange image at bottom of community pages

All forum pages - as far as I can tell, all community pages seem to have been blessed with an extra image...  Huh
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Strange image at bottom of community pages

At the bottom do you still see this green icon or has the image replaced it
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do now.... And the other image seems to have vanished... Any explanation of what's going on? Have I done something silly??? (Which of course would not be like me at all.....)
Wink
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

So - as I suspected - the image may have been pulled from your browser cache and it was the wrong one
However I have no idea why
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Jim,
We've seen this before but it was a picture of Jaggers in my case!  Grin
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

matthews
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I get 2 copies of my profile picture at the bottom of the community pages, linked to via Gravatar.
Wimpywoo
Grafter

Hi , and I have the same issue with seeing my profile image at the bottom of the community page Smiley
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

The 2 copies of ones avatar/profile picture (which are next to each other), is not the same "issue" as the Green Technorati image being replaced with another image. I don't recall us ever getting to the bottom of what caused it before, but clearing the browser cache may solve the problem.
The double avatar issue can often be seen if you go to the Library tab. It's just one of those bugs. "When" the forum software is upgraded, these bugs should disappear - and probably be replaced by some different ones Shocked Lips_are_sealed
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

There is no need to clear the whole of the browser cach.  Just find the cached image file and delete it - that fixed it for me.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.