Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Navigation to Business broadband

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Site Navigation to Business broadband

A couple of observations.

• The link top right to select Business Broadband may cause some confusion.  Initially I read it as a marker that I was in a Business version of the Community rather than a link to get to the Business Page(s).
  • Once you have got to the Business page, there is no direct link back to Community.  The easiest route seems to be select Home Broadband then select Community.

This component of the new Community site jars (at least for me) with the cleaner navigation style of the rest of the site.  At the moment it looks and feels like a late 'Add on' rather than an integral part of the site.

NOTE:  There may be some justification for a separated Business only forum but that is a PN business decision.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Site Navigation to Business broadband

The site is actually supposed to mimic the plus.net homepage. The search bar is due to be removed soon.

The link to business broadband is present on the plus.net website so it has to stay.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Site Navigation to Business broadband

I appreciate that the functionality has to remain. But whilst the business broadband button looks OK on the current Plus.net website, I contend that on this new Community site which has moved on considerably in its navigation style it doesn't fit that well.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.