Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of personal details

Anonymous
Not applicable

Removal of personal details

Hi there

Not sure if this is the right place to post; please can someone remove all reference to my name and email address [Removed] from these forums and delete my Plusnet account once complete?

Cheers

Paul

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

6 REPLIES 6
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Removal of personal details

Moderator's note:

Moved to appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Just to confirm.....please can someone tell me how I can 'unregister' from the Plusnet forum and delete my account? I would delete my Username from the site.

Thanks

Paul

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I can certainly remove your forum account, thats no problem. But I must let you know that the forum account is completely seperate from any of your Plusnet accounts for broadband, home phone, TV, mobile etc. You would need to contact customer services to do this as we cannot cancel your Plusnet account from the forum.

I can arrange for your forum account to be removed though if you wish. Just send me a private message confirming this and I will close your forum account from that confirmation.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Please drop me a Private Message to get started on removing your information from the Mobile side of things Smiley

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

They wont be able to PM you @MichaelWilliams, I have deleted their account.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Ah, thanks for the heads-up