cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous message format on 'Preview' page

Simon_M
Grafter

Previous message format on 'Preview' page

When you reply to a post, earlier posts show at the bottom of the page.
When you click 'Preview', they still show fine, unless another reply has been added while you have been composing your own reply.
In that case, you get the red warning message that a reply has been posted, but only the new post shows correctly; all earlier posts are now in a narrow vertical strip to the right hand edge of the page.
Firefox 2.0.0.6
4 REPLIES 4
Tamlyn
Grafter

Re: Previous message format on 'Preview' page

Well spotted. I'll have a look at this on monday and see what's causing it (i'm guessing some incorrectly nested tables or summat).
snozboz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Ditto - I've just had the same thing.
I typed a reply, clicked "Preview", and got the red message about someone having submitted a reply since I started typing, and then in the "summary" listing of previous replies to the thread the new submission appears fine, but the others are aligned to the right of this submission (not in a narrow column exactly as Tamlyn reports, but just over to the right so I would have to scroll horizontally a whole screen across to read them).
Screenshots attached.
Using Safari 3.0.4 on Mac OSX 10.4
Martin
Colin
Grafter

Can someone confirm if this still exists in the new skin?
Colin
Grafter

Hmm, that doesn't help - I'd need to see a screenshot of it and steps to reproduce (thread, browser, etc.)