Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page 2 on logging in

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Page 2 on logging in

It`s happening again.... 

Whenever I log in... (even if it is 3 or 4 times a day) .. for the past couple of days. whatever board I select, or the first one that appears... lands on Page 2

very annoying !  Sad

4 REPLIES 4
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Page 2 on logging in

I've never seen this happen.  FF74.0 (64 bit).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

shutter
Community Veteran

@MauriceC   very helpful,... I am sure... Sad

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

it's not unhelpful - I too haven't experienced this, so it's possible that it's a local to you issue.

it could be that you've refreshed a page or something and the marker for where you were is now on page 2 and that's where it picks up.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
shutter
Community Veteran

@dvorak  Just saying... it`s not happening to me... is like me reporting its raining... and you say... well it`s not raining where I am.... 

However... your "extra" information...would be more helpful...  if you see what i am saying...

as it appens ...  i have delete cookies on permanently... and from one day to the next nothing changes.. it doesn`t always happen... it has happened to me.. twice over the past 10 years or so... and I don`t do anything to change anything, prior or since it happens..