Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure how to fix Plusnet nailer problem

FIXED
Crimson
Grafter

Not sure how to fix Plusnet nailer problem

I am receiving notifications to my Plusnet email address relating to another user CRIMSOM - I am Crimson.  I have tried to remedy this but still receive emails relating to CRIMSOM.  How can I sort this, please as Crimsom must have a different email address from me and, as I (Crimson) am receiving these notifications maybe Crimsom is not receiving them.

Many thanks.

Crimson   (not Crimsom)

11 REPLIES 11
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Not sure how to fix Plusnet nailer problem

Hi @Crimson I think this may just people incorrectly tagging you in posts instead of crimsom. Having said that, could you PM me a copy of the email so I can advise further please?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Order to Community Site Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Crimson
Grafter

I'm not managing to navigate my way through the 'Community' effectively. I am still receiving emails about 'Crimsom' post replies and I am Crimson.  I cannot see a way of unsubscribing or changing my name to something more unique to avoid confusion with Crimsom.

I also wonder if, because I am receiving email notifications for Crimsom by email, maybe Crimsom is not receiving theirs.  I really am struggling using the forum and sorry I am useless with this.

Can anyone sort this for me either by unsubscribing me or by enabling me to  change from Crimson to another name to avoid continuing confusion with Crimsom, please?  I would really appreciate itm thank you. Apologize for not being able to navigate my way through the Community system well enough.

Crimson (not Crimsom)

Crimson
Grafter

Sorry I was not able to copy the emails or PM - really am not goodwith this.

Crimson

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Crimson I don’t feel that changing your username will help because it sounds like you’re just subscribed to a topic still. 

Can you copy and paste the subject line of the email you’ve received here?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Crimson
Grafter

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/unlimited-broadband-only/m-p/1698070#M13164

Is this the correct link, thank you? Two emails came today.  Apologies for my lack of skill.

Crimson

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Thanks @Crimson no problem.

Can you click on that link, scroll to the top of the page then click on Thread Options? From there you should see something similar to the below.

564F41C8-C72F-4184-82DB-B588F5182EF0.jpeg

If you click on Unsubscribe you should stop receiving email notifications from this topic. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Crimson
Grafter

Thank you very much - and I really appreciate your patience and helpful reply.  I have followed your instructionsm tapped on unsubscribe so, hopefully, it should be all right now.

.... Not good technically but still learning: aAge 70+, new year and new decade and appreciate your good help and thank you again.

Crimson

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @Crimson it’s never too late to learn. Fingers crossed that’s sorted now, but feel free to let me know if there’s anything else you’d need help with. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Crimson
Grafter

Thank you Gandalf.  Have not mastered the icons yet but insert smiley here "*"  

Signing off now, Happy New Year!

Crimson

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers, happy new year Cheesy

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet