Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing as online

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Not showing as online

@jaread83 Don't know if it's anything you've done, Jack, but I have stayed in the online list all day.

I moved from #3 of 5 first thing this morning to the end of the list, though.

John
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I haven't done anything but I did raise a support ticket about it. I have heard back to provide details of those affected and it is being looked at on their side.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@jaread83,

Any update on this one please?

At the moment I am very much on line and active, but not showing in the on line count / avatar ... so the cause here is not the one I speculated it could be.  Have refreshed the page several times ... and I still am not there/ here ... as you please! Cool_smiley

Capture not on line.JPG

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Hi @Townman, this is all linked to the online status bug that we discovered and reported to Lithium. The current status is that I have been informed (yesterday morning) that Lithium have been able to replicate the bug and it has been submitted to the development team to look into as a known platform bug.

What this means is that we will not be updated on this outside of a normal release as this bug does not affect just us, its a software bug so it affects all. I have been told that there is no ETA on when this will be fixed but will be notified when a software update will unclude a fix for this issue.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.