Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie advice required

FIXED
TTman
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 1

Newbie advice required

Hi I am a newbie can you give me some advice!

I have posted to certain topics and one I have subscribed to is very popular (wont say which one but I think you could guess) but am receiving e-mails to tell me when other people have posted. Have just been away and returned to find i have 190 e-mails!!! Also I receive notifications on my phone of new e-mails and as the phone is attatched to my satnav also notifications on my satnav as well. with somanny ntifications it is not ideal to have to cancel them when driving. Could someone please confirm what setting I should change to stop this as i dont need e-mail notifications of all posts as I read the updates regularly on my laptop. have made some changes but it would be nice if someone could confirm the correct changes for me......Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Newbie advice required

Fix

@TTman Here are my settings for notifications. I don't get (or want ) emails, so if you adjust your settings to match mine, you should be OK.EMS1.PNGEMS.PNG

John
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

If you click your profile picture in the top right of your browsers and select my settings and navigate to:

Plusnet Community My settings : Subscriptions & Bookmarks

You can then set the email notifications.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TTman
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 1

@jab1 

Thankyou for the reply the help is appreciated, I have now canged my settinhs to match yours, so ill see how it goes.

@dvorak 

thankyou also for your reply , jab1 just beat you to it. but the reply was much appreciated. I will now slog thro my e-mails and delete all the unwanted ones in my inbox, could take a bit of time!!!!!