Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New, but been here nigh on 15 years

FIXED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New, but been here nigh on 15 years

@Anotherone wrote:

@Anonymous @merlin are you still having a problem or are you OK now.

@HPsauce when you went to enter the email address, did you not see a message that contains something along the lines of

...your password will be reset for security reasons and an automated email will be sent to you with instructions. You may use the same password after resetting your password if you wish.

In testing IIRC if an "invalid email address" was entered it said it couldn't find you on the system.

Still awaiting a verification email for a username change on my "Real" account and until I receive one I'm locked out Ticked_off

Many thanks for taking an interest Smiley

MartyPop
Rising Star

@Tra-La-La wrote:

@Anotherone wrote:

@Anonymous @merlin are you still having a problem or are you OK now.

@HPsauce when you went to enter the email address, did you not see a message that contains something along the lines of

...your password will be reset for security reasons and an automated email will be sent to you with instructions. You may use the same password after resetting your password if you wish.

In testing IIRC if an "invalid email address" was entered it said it couldn't find you on the system.

Still awaiting a verification email for a username change on my "Real" account and until I receive one I'm locked out Ticked_off

I'm replying to this from my "Real" account because after one final attempt to do a password reset earlier this morning, I finally received a verification email. Having looked at the headers on the email, it only took 43 seconds to arrive at my mail host's servers Thumbs_Up

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Tra-La-La wrote:

@Anonymous Sorry, I didn't realise you were locked out of your account. If you'd like to PM me the username of your original account and the email address you've been sending the reset requests to, I'd be happy to look in to that for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MartyPop
Rising Star

Thanks but it's all sorted now, see my previous post in this thread Smiley

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Ah right, didn't realise you were also Tra-La-La Grin

Glad to hear it's sorted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MartyPop
Rising Star

Yeah, I had to open a new account just so that I could post but now that it's all sorted, I could do with binning my "Throw-Away" account. Who do I contact about that?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Leave that with me, I'll get the other account deleted.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MartyPop
Rising Star

Thanks very much for that, much appreciated Smiley