Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Names of forums

jab1
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 10

Re: Names of forums

@JonoH Whilst I agree that some people my not know what tech they are on (or which planet, reading some of the posts Smiley), I still think having the two boards is desirable. I try to help where I can, but as an ADSL user, with no experience of Fibre, and therefore not feeling confident to advise, it is a waste of my time to read a post and discover when I get to the end, it is a Fibre question.

Edit: @IngeJones got there before me, but I totally endorse what they say.

John
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 78

@JonoH - we could try putting a poll up, let the community voice their preferences on renaming a board?

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

IngeJones
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

This been kicked into the long grass?

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 37

There is quite a lot of stuff lying in the metaphoric grass verges around Plusnet Towers but when someone will come to do the scything and a tidy up is another matter. I doubt its been binned @IngeJones, more a case of priority.

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 76

@jaread83 lets pick this up when you have a second, get the poll added.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sure thing @JonoH, feel free to come speak to me anytime today and we will set this up together (also gives me a chance to show you how it's done for the future).

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 76

If I watched you correctly that should now be done Smiley 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Yep, I see it and have voted Smiley I might quickly take a look at the word wrap thing though - it shouldn't do that.

Edit - fixed

IngeJones
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I voted...  but I would have added the option to name it "non-fibre broadband" - except that  might have got mixed up with mobile data I guess.