cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phones message for Plus net staff

tgr
Grafter

Mobile Phones message for Plus net staff

Perhaps as mobile phones now dominate our lives  to such an extent that many people do not bother with computers but use their phone as a more useful substitute it is time there was a specific forum for mobiles.
  It could be split into Android, I-phones and other types of mobiles.  Other subsections could be for discussions of applications there uses and how good they are etc.  I must declare that I myself  being 74 years old and only new to smart phones would welcome an area like this so that I can learn how to work a lot of the things on the phone besides making calls with it and sending texts.  I apologize if there is a forum already  that deals with with this subject but I feel strongly that mobiles should have their own forum.
2 REPLIES 2
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: Mobile Phones message for Plus net staff

Gordon, I think it is a case of supply and demand.  A new section of the forum might be created in response to a lot of questions on a particular topic so if you want a specific forum for mobiles then you and others need to start asking a lot of questions about mobiles.  For the present, 'Hardware' seems as good a place as any to ask.
Razer
Grafter

Re: Mobile Phones message for Plus net staff

And the topic above this one?
MOVED: Transfering photos from my Android Samsung Galaxy S2