Did you mean: 

Loss of Zoom on Nexus Tablet

FIXED
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Not sure whether this is an appropriate place to report this ( or even whether it's me being stupid! ) But I seem to have lost the ability to zoom any  of the forum pages on my Nexus tablet. It's fine on other sites...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

7 REPLIES 7
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

IMHO.  Correct board, but ideally should have started a new Topic.  I've dropped a note to the Mods requesting a move.

M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

@MisterW wrote:

Not sure whether this is an appropriate place to report this ( or even whether it's me being stupid! ) But I seem to have lost the ability to zoom any  of the forum pages on my Nexus tablet. It's fine on other sites...

Hi @MisterW, I know exactly what has happened with this and I have already fixed the issue on our staging site which is waiting to go live. I apologize if this has caused you an inconvenience. Rest assured, the fix has been done and is just waiting to get approval for a release date.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Loss of Zoom on Nexus Tablet

Mod Note
Posts split to new topic and title changed.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Thanks Dick. @MisterW Hi Ian, I had a feeling this was the problem that Jack had already looked at, so just a case of waiting for it to go Live. I expect @bobpullen is cursing a bit as well Cheesy

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks guys, at least it's nice to know it wasn't me being daft!. I'll just need to get some stronger glasses in the meantimeGrin

DaveyH
Champion
Fixes: 12

Fix

In the meantime if you're using Chrome on Android 

Chrome > Settings > Accessibility > Force Enable Zoom

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks for that DaveyH, at least as a temporary solution it saves me getting  new glassrsSmiley