Did you mean: 

Login Problems

FIXED
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Login Problems

Hmmm... Java is not the same as Javascript and isn't needed in this instance.

In Firefox, could you open the 'Developer tools' and click on the 'Console' tab? This will show any errors on the page. If you can provide a screenshot of the console tab in developer tools that should give some clues as to what is going on.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

colintivy
Rising Star

@jaread83

I have a few minutes to explore your request. At first glance Developer Tools>Web Console does not look like it says anything about errors. Have I gone wrong in my experiment?

Huh

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Here are some screenshots to get the developer tools open on the current page.

Right click in Firefox to bring up context menuRight click in Firefox to bring up context menu

Console tab in developer toolsConsole tab in developer tools

In the console, ignore the ! warnings, they don't matter. What you should be looking for is the X for an error.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

colintivy
Rising Star

@jaread83

I got something like your reference. I have it saved as a picture using Snipping Tool but cannot fathom how to attach it here for you look at. The route to take was similar to your ref but not identical. Please advise.

Huh

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

When you compose or edit a reply, click on the picture frame (9th icon from the left showing a mountain and the sun)sniphelp1.PNG

Then make sure that the icon Upload is clicked and then on "choose files" or drag and drop the picture

sniphelp2.PNG

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
colintivy
Rising Star

@SpendLessTime

Thanks for the method to attach a snip to a post. I will give it a go when i have 5 mins to spare. I had not investigated the use of all the items in that list being a newish contributor sadly.

Thumbs_Up