cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Version of Avant Browser (Ultimate 2016 Security Build 3) has security anomaly with new forum

FIXED
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Latest Version of Avant Browser (Ultimate 2016 Security Build 3) has security anomaly with new forum

6 REPLIES 6
PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Latest Version of Avant Browser (Ultimate 2016 Security Build 3) has security anomaly with new f

Fix

Thanks @Gel - we're on it.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Latest Version of Avant Browser (Ultimate 2016 Security Build 3) has security anomaly with new f

I got similar Security Certificate warnings on two mobile phones Wink

LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Morning @Gel @Anotherone

Lithium are looking at the security certificate issue and can't reproduce the error you guys are seeing.

I've added their response below, would you guys be able to try again and see if you get the error for me please?

Can you try clearing, cache, cookies closing browser etc? They see some mixed content warnings on the page that appear to be from avatars, so it's also possible they could causing warnings. Do users still get a certificate error if they view a page that doesn't have mixed content on it (e.g.: https://community.plus.net/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1)?

Cheers Louisa

Louisa
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Avant now opens the following with no warning; that could be, because last time I clicked on warning pop up to view certificate, and

accepted/ installed.

https://community.plus.net/t5/Forum/ct-p/Forum

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@Anotherone, have these warnings disappeared for you too now?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

The only place I recall seeing them was on my mobile - will have to check - I have some things I wanted to look at there anyway Wink