Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency with " Like / Give thanks" button operation

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Inconsistency with " Like / Give thanks" button operation

More of an annoyance than a real problem.

If I hover over the "Like / Give thanks" count box it gives me quick list of those who submitted.  (Great mod @jaread83).

If I 'give thanks' and then hover over the count, the pop-up gives me the old message requesting me to 'click' to see the list - until I force a page refresh!

M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Inconsistency with " Like / Give thanks" button operation

Yeah I know about this little bug. Annoyingly the content that I inject with the names of the users gets overwritten via ajax when a user clicks the button and I can't intercept it. Well spotted but unfortunately I can't change this behaviour as I have already hacked at it with the pageload and can't change it again.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Inconsistency with " Like / Give thanks" button operation

Ah well!  Cool

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.