cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed in two places (just under the OP and at the end)

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Fixed in two places (just under the OP and at the end)

I have just found another problem

As is normal for me I started from Unread Topics and clicking on the thread takes me to the first unread post - all to the good

However in this case the first unread post (it was actually the last post in the thread) took me to the first post under the opening post which was the "fixed" post which left me very confused as the next post was well in the past

7 REPLIES 7
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Fixed in two places (just under the OP and at the end)

So if we removed the floating of fixes this could remedy this problem?

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

absolutely

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I have added this thread to the enhancement list where I had noted the original change to the floated fixes. Gives me a bit more leverage with getting it changed when it comes into discussion.

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

As noted on Staging, Harry had found a switch to turn it off but it didn't work and Lithium were queried on this and a bug was found. There's been a work around and that's been applied on Staging so we no longer have the floated fix. There's the link in the OP that will take you straight to the fix as it was anyway (opens in a new tab) and the solution box now has a green border as well - brilliant. This is a much tidier and professional solution to this issue.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Feedback on staging has been very positive so this will go out with the next round of changes. When that happens is currently TBC as there are a few other things to get done first.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Just going through the threads that were mentioned in the latest update thread.

A fix for this issue will be pushed live today, you can view details of the fix on the update thread here. See the first item on the 'big changes' section.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Well that's working a treat here on Live Jack, thanks. I expect @Oldjim might come along and mark your post above as a fix in this thread Wink