Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix toaster pop up message is a bit confused

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Fix toaster pop up message is a bit confused

Just accepted a post as a fix on my topic.

The pop-message I saw said (something to the effect of) "Townman just accepted your post as a solution".

That message directed to me is (a) incorrect (it was jaread83's post) and (b) do I really need that toaster message?  If it had been sent to @jaread83 (only) then the message would have been quite correct and appropriate.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Re: Fix toaster pop up message is a bit confused

The associated email could be clear too...

plusnet

Hi Townman,

You marked a topic as fixed.

Topic: Memebr sign up dates have vanished
Author: Townman (Superuser)
Date: 28-06-2017 7:22 PM
Those changes are now live.

See you there soon!

Best wishes,
Plusnet Help Team

Please do not reply to this email which has been automatically generated, you will not receive a response. You can reply on the forum if you wish to respond

manage notification settings or unsubscribe.
Facebook Twitter YouTube

The the email refers to the origional post and gives the 'fixing' post in isolation from its author and other details which might be relevant.  Sorry that staging use was not sufficient to document this before now.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Fix toaster pop up message is a bit confused

This is a known bug in the platform which is being investigated.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.