cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Site log-in

colintivy
Rising Star

Community Site log-in

I hope that this is an appropriate forum. If not, MOD please move it elsewhere.
When I log-in to Community I see three options of my titles listed to choose one. One of them is fictitious because I mis-spelt the proper one once. How can I edit this out without injuring the proper ones?
Huh
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Community Site log-in

Where do you see the three  options
Is it a forum thing or in your browser as there is nothing obvious in your profile
If you switch to another browser do you  still get the three options
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

If what you are referring to is the browser remembering login names entered previously, you should be able to remove unwanted names by hovering your mouse over one of these then pressing the delete key in the cluster of 6 on the keyboard.
David
colintivy
Rising Star

As far as I can see all my log-in boxes within the other Plus.net displays come filled in with correct usernames and passwords. I cannot delete any of the entries for the Community page as suggested. When I select Community the boxes are blank and only present the options if I key the first letter, in this case the letter c. My Browser is Firefox alone and this does fill in boxes in web sites if I chose for it to do so. This option never did appear while I first logged into the Community page. Logging in to Webmail for instance it, always comes up correctly. Does this suggest that the PN does indeed remember the data?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Plusnet doesn't per se but Firefox can
Go to
Tools
Options
Security
Saved Passwords
Look under http://community.plus.net
You will probably see several entries - just delete the ones you don't want
In my case the username is blank so I need to enter it every time but then it auto fills the password
colintivy
Rising Star

Thanks Jim,
I finally got to the Firefox toolbar and low and behold everything worked just as you advised. All very tidy right now.
Smiley