cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to community forum

Lewy

Can't log in to community forum

I've been unable to log in to this forum with my normal details for several weeks. Even though I'm 100% certain my login details are correct, I tried the password reset link, but it doesn't actually send anything to my email address. I've spoken to someone on live chat who opened a ticket for me, but explained they were unable to resolve the matter themselves as the forum is a seperate part of the business and would need to be dealt with by the correct team, who they reffered my query to.

Several weeks later, I haven't heard from anyone and still can't log in, so have made a new user name with my hisband's email address, just so I could post this.

Can anyone help sort this for me please? Haven't posted my normal user name etc yet, as wasn't sure what details would be needed.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Can't log in to community forum

Hi @Lewy,

I'd be happy to help with recovering your forum account. Was it an account created a while ago on our old system?

If you can PM me the username along with the email address associated with it so I can confirm that you are the owner of the account, I can take a look and reset the password for you.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Lewy

Just PM'd you, thanks for the help

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

You're welcome. I have replied.

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

caryn
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thank again jaread83. Logging in as myself again Cheesy 

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Excellent! Glad to see you got your account back Smiley

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in regards to the forums.

Cheers,

Jack