Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brighen up your Plusnet Forum pages

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Brighen up your Plusnet Forum pages

A few years back... I posted about "changing the background colour" from BRIGHT WHITE  (very glary and tiring on the eyes) .  At the time... someone wrote a "style" for me... a kind of pale green, which I adopted and have been using ever since... until today.. when I decided that I needed a change, .. so I changed a  HEX COLOUR number in two places  and this is the resulting YELLOW background.... BRIGHT and SUNNY.. but not Glary...

You can change it to your own colour by changing the part in bold. in the first couple of lines...

(  you only need to change the f5d50a  in both places... then save it .. )

using the Hex Colour picker  on this page.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=-N6GXpuFNeedlwTplJToAw&q=hex+color+picker&oq=hex+colo&g...

Here is the "style" to copy and paste into your "stylish" or "stylus"  Write a style for this site in drop down menu...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

html, body {background-image:none!important;background-color:
#f5d50a!important;}
body div {background-color:
#f5d50a!important;}
#sitemap, .sitemap-col, #dFoot, .dFootblock, #footCorners {background-color: #695564!important;}
#footer_illustration {background-color: #FFFFFF!important;}
#productbox, .productcolumn, .rightbox {background-image:none !important;}
#searcharea div, #searcharea ul, #searcharea li {background-color: #ab1c6c!important;}
#searcharea a, #searcharea label {color:#ffffff!important;}
.halfbox, #faqlist, #productbox, .productcolumn, .introcolumn {background-image:none!important; background-color:#a0cca7!important;}
#comHeaderContainer {background-image: url('../images/com_hdr_bg.gif')!important;}
#comHeaderContainer div {background-color:transparent!important;}
.catbg3, .msgbg1 td {background-color: #a0cca7!important; background-image: none!important;}
#bodyarea, #dContent {border:8px solid #9F9F7E!important;}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------