Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Pages

Vip3r
Grafter

Blank Pages

Hi,
Last night around midnight, I was unable to get on to for community pages, When I refreshed it was just blank, no text, nothing.
It has just now happened again, whilst trying to reply to a post,  I logged in OK, added my reply, and when I pressed preview, the screen refreshed and was totally blank. Going back a few times to a cached page and pressing refresh also resulted in a blank page.
Giving it a few minutes and it seems to be ok now.
Anybody else seeing issues?
4 REPLIES 4
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Blank Pages

Same happened to me last night [11.35pm ish]but not noticed it happen again today though
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

I had it today.... can`t remember the exact time.... about 3.30 ish  no amount of "refresh" or "back" would restore the pages,... only way to get them back was to close and then log in again... and despite being "always logged in"..... I had to log in fully again... so much for the other thread I started....!
mentalist3d
Grafter

Usually when you see a blank page is because there has been some kind of error processing your request and the software running the site is suppressing the debug errors from showing to the end user. The problem will be at PN side of things rather than your side, maybe some work was happening on the site (server/software upgrade, etc.)
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Seen this again since yesterday?  We found a DNS problem on the servers which we've patched.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager