Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT: It's good to talk

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

BT: It's good to talk

That's what Bob Hoskins used to tell us on BTs behalf. So with BT being the ultimate boss of this ISP, could General Chat pelase be reinstated.

Appreciated.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
4 REPLIES 4
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: BT: It's good to talk

What about Buzby, and Maureen Lipman not to forget Bernard Cribbons and many more - who would have thought it would ever come to this!

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Depends these days who's talking and what they're talking about.  Sad

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

As Maureen lipman would say..
Oooo he's got an ology 😂😂😂😂
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

It is good to talk @7up but these days words spoken by us plebs are deemed to be troublesome. Say something out of place or send somebody an emoji wink as I did here and they go sniveling off to nanny moderator.

Others in the wide world can say what they like of course and on a much wider stage like China's President Xi Jinping warning that foreign powers will "get their heads bashed" if they attempt to bully or influence the country. I'm no president of a country, so how how that sports pundit on BBC this morning describing the boxer Anthony Joshua as 'the King Kong of Boxing' - and lets not forget Trumps now infamous bit of genital grabbing.

Yes it is good to talk, but we are obliged on forums like this to walk on thin ice when we do so.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville