cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Lithium ever going to fix the unread posts bug?

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Are Lithium ever going to fix the unread posts bug?

Fair enough @Townman 

If that is the way it is, then fine. It is just I find it quite useful.

I don't know PlusNets back end systems of course, so I can't tell what is causing it.

I chose a bad title for this thread, and it is the New flag I was referring to. I hadn't even noticed the bug you mentioned which as you say is now fixed.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Alex,

Fixed some of the time. I think Strat said above that he sometimes sees the issue still.

To be honest I had not read the thread as the notification issue ... maybe because I did not read it diligently ... and was all too well aware of the intermittent sticky unread posts issue.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

The notifications menu has always worked like that since we moved to this forum. It’s like Facebook’s notification menu where you’d just need to open the menu up to view the new/read and in doing so it marks all the notifications as read. As it seems to be working by design, it’s not a problem I can raise but I agree it would be a good improvement or enhancement.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet