Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet online survey

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Plusnet online survey

Hi all,

Starting this week those of you visiting our website may be presented with an invitation to perform a survey. This will *only* appear when you are on our site and will not pop-up on any other sites.

The survey is designed to get feedback on the online experience you've had and if you receive the pop-up it'll look like this:
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
16 REPLIES 16
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Plusnet online survey

Chris, If you've tried to use the trick I posted today, you can't use it to link to an image attached to a post in a hidden forum as we do not have the rights to view it!
The attachment shows what we are seeing
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Fixed, had to work around the 'upload folder full' bug.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
gofaster
Rising Star

This is very bad timing for a survey that could easily be seen as phishing. People are worried enough by the TalkTalk hack already without these sort of pop-ups.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Well..........................................
I got the pop-up when I went to the members site to check a phone call, but having been there, signed out, all I had at the bottom of the invite was 'loading data from (the survey site)', and after waiting 20 minutes, gave up and closed it. Sorry, PN, but I can't wait all day.
John
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Perhaps they're using the Live Chat system to conduct the survey?  Wink
anniesboy
Rising Star

I did complete the survey, but did have a short wait for it to start.
Would I recomend Plusnet to others ?  Certainly not to friends,will maybe as long as they are aware of the shortcomings.
A web site that is like a maze and customer support is poor in the extreme.
I entered the site to see if there was any problems as my daughter (who is with PNet) had no service.
Clearly see could not us chat, nearly 70 callers waiting.
As John Mcenroe said  "you cannot be serious"

Petard
Rising Star

Not Plusnet as well!
I am fed up to the teeth with this kind of pop-up on other sites, all of whom seem to think I want to work for their quality-control department for nothing.
I don't – and when I click on "No thanks" I am usually muttering something much more forceful that ends in "off".
NedLudd
Grafter

How about "Foxtrot Oscar!". We used that when I was at work.  Cheesy
Hmmm, I've yet to see the survey?  Sad
Geoff,
York.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I got one yesterday Roll_eyes
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: NedLudd
How about "Foxtrot Oscar!". We used that when I was at work.  Cheesy
Hmmm, I've yet to see the survey?  Sad
A more oblique one heard is, "distant throat spasm". See if you can solve it! Wink
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

I keep looking, not had one yet, have to say been happy with everything so far. OK so had to wait a bit for my only call to be answered, but it was free, and I got through to someone who could and did answer my problem - unlike BT who seem to employ people who can answer a phone, but that's about it - I know which I prefer!
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I had one today and completed it out of curiosity.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

They submit the answers to the place where they get those spurious "awards" from.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently completed this survey, but was somewhat baffled as to why they bother !
By the end of answering the questions, I was near seething with frustration, as I knew full-well that no matter how carefully I explained the issues that I'd had with the Plusnet website that day, that NOTHING will get done about it.
Honestly, what has EVER changed within Plusnet, as a result of reviewing the results of these surveys ?
It seems to me that this Forum is the ideal place for Plusnet to get feedback and to interactively discuss the customer's point of view.  Plusnet continue to ignore knowledgeable forum members opinions, and fail to act on members concerns.
I could list so many things that Plusnet have not listened to in the past, but just taking todays 'hot topic' as an example, the members here clearly don't want non-customers to post comments in the new forum - but no matter what anyone says, it will be open to anyone whether we like it or not !
Plusnet don't listen to their customers, so why waste resources with the survey, when that effort could be doing something useful.
Angry