Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet get a new CEO - Andy Baker

ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Plusnet get a new CEO - Andy Baker

I've just had a look over your account viper the reason it's not showing the correct value on your referrals page is that your referral hasn't been billed yet after the fix went out.
Once they get billed on the 2nd Feb it will show the correct values, then when you get billed on the 28th Feb it will apply the correct discount.
More details can be found over on this thread about referrals: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,119500.0.html ; (Probably this message will answer most questions: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,119500.msg1059887.html#msg1059887)
viper

Scott, thank you for reply, appreciate it.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Back on topic...
So how many of these ideas have been discussed with the CEO?
What does he think about his customer's concerns?
When are we going to hear from him about his plans for improvements?
Have we got a lion who will take-on BTw/BTOR over their abysmal service delivery or have we got a puppet glove with the hand of BT Corporate stuffed up its back-side?
In straight Yorkshire language, it is now time to pee or get off the pot!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

One other thing that Plusnet needs to sort out.
Stop sitting on your hands and expecting customers to do your work.
Why is it in any way acceptable for a customer to do the chasing/phoning when one of Plusnets suppliers/contractors fails to show up/do a repair job?
Would it be so outrageous a suggestion that Plusnet keep a check on their suppliers/contractors and actually ask them if appointments were kept, jobs done. If they're not or something has gone wrong they should be the ones phoning the customers with an explanation/apology.
When I have a builder that fails to turn up or phone an explanation the only phone call I make is to another builder. Why do Plusnet think they are exempt from common courtesy?
Mayfly
All Star

Any update on customers concerns yet?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Not yet, we've been through all of the comments on here and have pulled them into a presentation to go through. Most of the concerns are thing we're already aware of though and some we may not be able to give much information on but reset assured that he is and will be aware of what's being said here.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Mayfly
All Star

Thanks for the update Chris. Smiley
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Chris,
Please add "SSL security on email please" to the CEO's improvements list.  Commenters on this issue in the email forum claim that this is neither difficult nor costly.  I suggest that this addition would significantly improve over all satisfaction with the existing email platform by those who understand the risk.  I note comments elsewhere of the belief that the uptake would be minimal.  Whilst it does not exist the options are zero - users and PlusNet are equally vulnerable to being hacked.
Cheers,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

TORPC
Grafter

I fear that the new CEO will have his work cut out considering that there are clear issues that have been well documented over 2 or more years, that keep creeping out of the woodwork, that has never really been taken serious enough for fixes to be implemented.
chrcoluk
Grafter

defenitly fix order provisioning.
I seen another couple of victim's today on the forum, one had a stuck line checking (like I did) another wrongly provisioned on 40/2, these things been happening for ages on plusnet.
IngeJones
Aspiring Pro

How did the presentation go?
TORPC
Grafter

I assume that there are no new updates Sad
avatastic
Grafter

Probably just waved his hand sand said "I care not that the peasants are revolting, do not trouble me with such trivial nonsense again!"
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Andy understands the frustrations and challenges facing us and you all, it's up to me to make sure that these don't slip out of sight and that I'm continually providing useful feedback from the posts in this forum and across social media.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
billnotben
Community Veteran

Quote from: Chris
I'm continually providing useful feedback

How is the new, or is it old now, call centre doing?
Any update yet on vastly speeding up the plusnet profile change to keep up with BT's instant change?