Did you mean: 

Plusnet YouView TV now available to FTTC customers at just £5 a month

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Plusnet YouView TV now available to FTTC customers at just £5 a month

Quote from: ashworth50
Just a final note, what happened to Plusnet's great customer service? we never used to get fobbed off with ' it's not that big a problem and anyway you didn't get the box off us so tough!!'

I have read through the whole of both pages, and there's not a single mention of Plusnet. As a service provider, we have had no reports of Netflix being below standards at all.
If there's issues with another company's service, then in honesty it would be best to take it up with them.
I fully appreciate that you're experiencing issues with BT, but until we can replicate this as Plusnet, we don't have very much of a means of investigation. As previously stated; I have noted it down in case we get any further reports.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
ashworth50
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet YouView TV now available to FTTC customers at just £5 a month

Hi Matty
Firstly lets get things straight, I am not having issues with BT , I am having issues with You View. My point was that You View have problems with Netflix and I think that Plusnet has a responsibility to it's customers when advertising that they can get Netflix if they get You View via Plusnet TV.
Secondly this is the attitude I mentioned 'no one has mentioned Plusnet so we'll ignore the problem'. Why not check the problem out BEFORE you customers have the problem, instead of waiting for the complaints to come in and then start looking into it.