Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all!

BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Hello all!

The Digital Care Team look after all internal and external communications for the company, as well as looking after the public avenues for support - Twitter, Forums, etc.
James
Grafter

You might remember them (if you were around), by their previous name - the Comms Team.
Gabe
Grafter

Quote from: idlewis
what is Digital Care?

Plusnet's new travelling nail bar. Hadn't you heard? We've all had them done.  Wink
Gabe
pierre_pierre
Grafter

yes they seem to come here, get a bit of polishing done and disappear
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

And now it's time for me to say goodbye, my secondment has come to an end as I've been asked to help out in the Support Centre Centre in a new role. I'll be taking up this role pretty soon, probably before the end of the week so thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome, both on the Digital Care Team and in the Community Forums.
I'm sure you'll see me around every now and again and you may even see me back for a little longer in the future but for now, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Thanks for your hardwork over the last few months Ben, it's been appreciated within the Digital Care team and more importantly by the customers. I'm sure you'll do well at your new role and we'll see you around the forums from time to time.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
zubel
Community Veteran

Cry
Come back soon Ben..
B.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Best of luck in your new role mate, I'm sure you'll make a big difference. Sorry to see you leave us so soon Sad
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
fourfourdevon
Grafter

Undecided has your investigation into what I posted been handed over?
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Don't worry, it will be.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Best of luck Ben and thanks for the excellent service here and at TBB
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/t/3905097-re-slow-slow-slow.html
All,
By way of closing this thread, I can happily report that I have finally traced the problem to *my* router; which I'm glad to say, a firmware reset resolved.....but it was down to Ben supplying an alternative router for me to compare against that made it all possible.
As I said many, many posts ago, he has reminded of Samara and her going the extra mile. I still feel I was correct in saying this and in my experience, he does a fantastic job looking after his customers when given the opportunity to do so.
I hope his management pickup on just how good he is and realise how every CS agent should aim to do what he does in the way he does. You think I am very happy? You bet I am.
Graham
James
Grafter

Good luck Ben.
You've done a great job on your secondment and have made a lasting impression.
I'm sure you'll do equally exceptionally well in your new role.
thisoldman
Grafter

Ben was a star, a role model for todays delinquents and  sad sad netters.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

See you around Ben, Thanks for the help you have given me here on the forum and may I wish you all the best In your new role.
Cheers,
                Steve
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.