Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Digicare/Complaints & Introducing Customer Relations

AndyH
Grafter

Re: Changes to Digicare/Complaints & Introducing Customer Relations

@ Chris Pettitt
Thank you for your help and support over the last couple of years. Your presence on these forums cannot be understated - even working and assisting people in your spare time.
I hope that someone will pick up where you left of in getting BT Wholesale to fix the Speed Tester issues. Although the issues aren't fixed (but appear to be identified), I am grateful for you continuing to push it and raise it with BT Wholesale.
petecov44
Grafter

Yes I agree your dedication is exemplary.
My BTW tester issues seemed to have been at my old address early it was working for me from day 3
GeordieMark
Grafter

Just to echo the above, Chris Pettitt will be a massive loss, however I'm sure the new guys will do a great job Smiley
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Thanks very much for your comments, they are greatfully received!
I'll still be around, as I say, Jess is really doing her best to ensure that both teams merge without too many problems .
Please bear with us whilst we get things right and we'll back to our best Wink
snozboz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: JessBooth
Given the number of concerns expressed over the step change in skilled staff participating in the forums from Friday 1st Aug, I am surprised that Jess has not responded with some level of reassurance that things will be ok.  Hope we've not frightened her away already!

You definitely haven't frightened me away! You'll just need to bear with me whilst I work with the team and other areas of the business to get everything in order.

While it's understandable this time for there to be a delay before a response, I do want to flag up that part of what makes DigiCare good is regular and frequent communication regardless of whether anything has changed.  On forums and social media especially.  (I'd like to see it in ticket responses too, though I understand this is harder to achieve.)  A lack of a reply conveys many things, without it being clear what is actually going on - so a single line of "still pursuing a solution, busy today, will post again tomorrow" is infinitely better than nothing.
Terranova667
Pro

I wish Chris Pettitt good luck in his new role, although we haven't agreed on everything mainly DLM ( 3 months and it still hasn't increased my Sync / profiles by the way  Grin ) Chris has still been very helpful, it leaves some big shoes to fill.  Smiley
petecov44
Grafter

i'd have rebooted well earlier if I was you - nothing to lose by trying it DLM won't kick in if it's been up for 3 months
Terranova667
Pro

@pete I don't know what Rebooting the modem will achieve it's not like it's going to give back my full speed if anything it would most likely keep me where i am or drop down, I honestly think a DLM reset is the only way to get back what i have lost but sadly that's not a option PLusnet / BTW will give unless my line was to die. 
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Welcome abroad all new job roles and I am sure Jess will kept an eyes on it and make sure everyones get a resolved of any issues arise.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Whilst most of the new members of the new team that I've seen posting on the Forum have been working like dogs, there still seems to be a shortage of support and things like Service Status notices may be taking a hit as well. For example there's been no mention of Authentication Issues which were apparently occurring yesterday.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Anotherone,
I know what you're saying about the Service Status notice, however, the Auth issue from yesterday were not affecting all or the majority of our customers which is what the Service Status' are there for. I am aware that some customers were affected by the issue, however, on a business wide level it didn't require a Service Status.
Thank you for sticking by us during this time though and being as active on here as you have been lately, it's a massive help and we appreciate it.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Thanks Linn, I have been proffered that excuse reason before, some while back on another problem. I think it should be a case of "how much aggro is the problem causing" and not just -"well less than 10% of customers are affected, so we won't mention it" (or what ever the figure is). Anyway this is going a bit off-topic for this thread, I'll raise a new thread. Thanks for your reply.
AndyH
Grafter

@ Linn K
I would have to disagree strongly with what you've just said there.
Just because a small number of new customers are affected should not detract from the fact that there is a service issue. If you look at some of the comments on here and Twitter, new customers were being told there was no issue (which was clearly incorrect) and some of them were phoning up multiple times, wasting hours on the phone. This isn't acceptable.
Are you saying that Plusnet would not put out a service status if 1/3 of your customers were cut off because all or the majority were not affected? This is crazy!
You have the resources to tell customers (irrespective of the number) if there is a problem, so use them!
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your input AndyH.
We'll take that on board and I'm aware we are going to be reviewing the process currently in place for Service Statuses so I'll flag up your comments when this is brought to the table.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

AndyH - why don't u apply for a job at Plusnet? U would do a great job role!