Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Digicare/Complaints & Introducing Customer Relations

JessBooth
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Changes to Digicare/Complaints & Introducing Customer Relations

Good afternoon,
Following an internal restructure within Plusnet, there have been some changes which affect the Digital Care Team, and ultimately you as the wider community.
As a company, we want to improve the interactions we have with you and our other customers, along with evaluating what we’re already good at doing and what we can do to improve. 
In light of these changes, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our Customer Relations Team.
Customer Relations is a new Team within Plusnet, combining our Digital Care & Complaints Teams.  We are responsible for resolving customer questions, queries & complaints via all channels, including (but not limited to) the Plusnet Community Forums, Twitter, Facebook and through our Complaints processes.
Prior to July, our social media presence was dealt with by Digital Care, a team that consisted of 5 people.  By combining Digital Care with our Complaints Team, we now have up to 15 people who are able to cover these workflows across all of our brands, which includes Plusnet, Madasafish & Metronet.  In the near future, you will also see us begin to expand the hours we’re here on the forums and social media, in order to provide you all with a more improved customer experience.
You will start to see a few new faces on the forums week on week as I work on cross skilling the team, as well as some of the people you are already used to seeing.  As and when these people are ready to move into the Community Forums, they will be introducing themselves.  However, prior to that happening, here is the team list as it stands:
Customer Relations Team Members:
Adam Cassim
Linn Karstrom
Adam Walker
Luke Sanderson
Matt Cruise
Dan Hodby
Tony Thompson
Sharon Brown
Aled Vaughn
Rich Bee
Andy Thompson
Alex Devine
You’ll probably notice some names missing from there, the 3 Chris P’s are all moving within Plusnet to other departments.
The new team is now my responsibility and I hope you’ll see the improvements and changes we’re making having a positive impact on your experience with us.
As a department, we are incredibly excited about these changes that can only reflect positively on how we interact with our customers.  As always, if there is anything you as the wider community believe we should change to improve as a team then do let us know!
105 REPLIES 105
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Changes to Digicare/Complaints & Introducing Customer Relations

Well I hope we end up as excited as you appear to be. What I find disappointing is the disappearance of 3 team members who have done sterling work on here and know the regulars well. As with a lot of "improvements" Plusnet have been promising for sometime, I'm not holding my breath.
I hope we will still see appearances from the 3 Chris's from time to time, but also Kelly, Dave and a few others.
I wish you luck.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'll definitely still be around, part of my new role means I need to know what's going on in the Community Wink
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I'm sure the departing Chris's will be here to explain what they are up to Wink
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Jess,
Welcome to the front line.  I hope you fully understand the magnitude of what awaits you, especially with the loss of the knowledgable and hardened CP3 warriors.  They have been stalwarts in making things happen and fixing issues which have been inadequately progressed by the call centre and / or ticketing system.  They have been a far too thin line between dissatisfied customers and the complaints department for far too long, which is may be why battle scarred and weary they are moving on to less stressful roles.
I've seen them working on forum problems at all hours of day and night, including weekends all in their own time.  At times they have appeared to have been inadequately supported by the management team.  There have been at least two major threads soliciting input for improvements to be discussed with the CEO, but there has not been a single word of response from Andy - the guys on the front line have apparently just been left catching the flack.
Loosing all 3 at once is a massive challenge, they will leave massive empty boots, which are unlikely to be adequately "refilled" over night.  Therefore I fear things will get worse around here before it gets better.  There are a number of us on here who devote a lot of time to supporting users, we cannot do that without having the very best resources in the CRT.  It essential that there is complete continuity of staff as competent and highly skilled as CP3.  I will miss them and I await to see if their replacements are indeed capable of filling their boots.
Good luck, I'm waiting and watching...
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Kelly
I'm sure the departing Chris's will be here to explain what they are up to Wink

Kelly,
Handing over current work activity is one thing, loosing experience x3 from the team is something else.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Quote from: Townman
Tess,

think you'll find it's Jess Tongue Roll_eyes
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

So Plusnet's Virtual Help Assistant has been promoted to running the Customer Relations Team? Smiley
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: dvorak
Quote from: Townman
Tess,

think you'll find it's Jess Tongue Roll_eyes

Ta,
Would not want to set off on the wrong foot!

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Quote from: pwatson
So Plusnet's Virtual Help Assistant has been promoted to running the Customer Relations Team? Smiley

Ha! I wondered who'd be first with that Wink
Anotherone
Champion

Jess, if that's you here, who reads the comments/feedback that is left on there?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

On the face of it losing 3 members of the very very important DCT at once seems a bad decision, its not like their knowledge and know how of the community , can be replaced instantly, that takes time, but only time will tell.
Good look to the  3 Chris P’s , sure they would do a great job in their new roles, like they have done in the forums etc  .. Smiley
Regards
Mike

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Anotherone
Jess, if that's you here, who reads the comments/feedback that is left on there?

You need to be logged into to the portal for this link / reference to make sense.  As unless you are logged in, you don't get "Ask Jess".

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You should get 'Ask Jess' whether you're logged in or not.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion

I was about to say similar Chris, and whilst I'm here, Good luck in your new role, I've noticed you have been busy in some of it for a while, I'll get to reading more of it in due course Wink