cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport - available from Nov 5th

88yards

Re: BT Sport - available from Nov 5th

still no update? is someone going to come up with something? the new BT mobile phone contracts are only a £10 and they get access to the BT sport app for that, Plusnet you really need to do something now, will be seeing how things play out but not looking good for staying with plusnet
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

But I only spend £5 a month with Giffgaff for my mobile  Undecided
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
88yards

if you have BT broadband then you can get the mobile for £5 a month
http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/4g-sim-only-plans/
the sport and prices is what will sway me, don't mind paying a bit more with plusnet, as i have heard the horror stories of BT and plusnet have been nothing but fab! but really think they need to look at there products now, like i said for me, just bundle  access to the sport app and i can do the rest with a smart TV, another thing it did say news by the end of last year i think about this, still no news? that annoys me a bit, just say either way, if it's not going to happen then say that and i can make plans,
The market is changing fast and BTs bundles are getting bigger, so are Plusnet going to respond? Has BT a plan for plusnet as the two companies seem to be attacking the same market now, where plusnet was once a no frills value for money approach, it seems the value for money if you bundle, broadband,phone,mobile,tv is getting away from plusnet now, as BT own plusnet or they are the same group, have plusnet a defined path ahead of them or are they slowly going to be absorbed by BT

peterloftus, you may only pay £5 for your mobile but you cannot watch the BT sport in with that price, last time i looked plusnet themselves were charging £6 a month extra to get that and only on the sky platform so a mobile sim only for £10 with unlimied texts, 500 of data, 200 minutes talk time, free bit wifi when out and about and access to the sport is value i think
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

They have said - It isn't happening!
https://www.plus.net/tv/btsport/faq/#watch
Timalay
Grafter

Saying it's not available, and it's not happening are two different things.