cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport - available from Nov 5th

redsetter
Grafter

Re: BT Sport - available from Nov 5th

Theres a homepage for BT Sport now for plusnet.
http://www.plus.net/tv/btsport/
http://crave.cnet.co.uk/homecinema/youview-and-live-premier-league-games-coming-to-plusnet-50012599/
there is a youview option coming shortly,however any downloads count towards usage and the speed is below the 3mg minimum so went with sky in the end.at least its clear and upfront.
AndyH
Grafter

@ PN
You should update your FAQ and/or T&Cs to reflect that BT Sport is not available for multi-room.
stepea001
Grafter

I've just cancelled my subscription with BT direct for BT Sport which with 30 days notice will end on 24 December - can I arrange for BT Sport to be setup through Plusnet as it's cheaper so I get continuous broadcasts without any break of service.
garyw
Grafter

@PN
I'm very interested in joining the YouView trial, how do I register my interest? I already have a retail Humax YouView box so it would interesting to know whether the BT Sport channels could be added to an existing YouView box or if a brand new box has to be ordered via Plusnet. With BT it's the former i.e. extra channels can be added to an existing retail YouView box, but either way I'm definately interested in the trial.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

When we have more details about TV product/YouView we'll make an announcement, until then we're continuing with staff trials at the moment.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Timalay
Grafter

Would you be doing an online viewer version of this.  I'd would interested in the trials with this. Smiley Smiley Smiley
jwt99412

Signed up on my main Sky box. All ok and enjoying the rugby. Just wondering if/when there will be an option to view through my tablet using the BT Sport App or similar?
reddev87
Grafter

Access via the website or the BT Sport app is hopefully coming some time next year, according to the blog article linked in the first post.
Plusnet intends to offer access to the BT Sport online player available via http://www.btsport.com or via the BT Sport App in 2014.

I'm looking forward to that, as I generally watch more content on my mobile device or PC, than I do on my actual TV.
I've signed up and I quite like the channels so far.
jwt99412

Thanks for that. I will keep an eye out  Smiley
The_10th
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
When we have more details about TV product/YouView we'll make an announcement, until then we're continuing with staff trials at the moment.

Any more updates on YouView as we are fast nearing the end of 2013 when the trials are due to start according to this from the Blog?
Plusnet intends to offer access to the BT Sport online player available via http://www.btsport.com or via the BT Sport App in 2014. In addition to offering BT Sport content, Plusnet is looking to launch YouView next year with trials set to begin before the end of 2013.
AndyH
Grafter

I think they said somewhere on the thread that they were trialling it just with staff at the moment.
88yards

the you view might be good, i am due to get fibre soon and was looking at leaving plusnet for BT, for the sport really, i was thinking of getting a rikomagic or similar that will pick the router up wireless and  the tv would be able to run apps, so the bt sport app would run on the tv, i hope it could anyway, seems feasible to me,  would be really good if we could get the BT app, or you view box that could run the BT sport through that
rookey
Grafter

Shame there no trail before paying for BTSport as some people may not like it or is there not a 12 month contract?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

There’s no activation fee to pay and there’s a minimum one month contract (which becomes a rolling contract thereafter).
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
rookey
Grafter

How long activation takes