cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted: Voyager 210

N/A

Wanted: Voyager 210

Wondered if anyone has a pre-used but working Voyager 210 languishing in their loft? If so, and it is not wanted please would you consider passing it on (postage paid of course)?
Just connected my friend to broadband but PN have sent a D-Link router as the V210 is now not being made. Unfortunately, I need the USB function which this doesn't have.
We are using my old Voyager 105 but would like the additional firewall function of the 210. 
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 45

Re: Wanted: Voyager 210

Plenty here on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BT-VOYAGER-210-MODEM-ROUTER-FOR-XBOX-WII-VISTA-XP-ETC_W0QQitemZ290248744933QQc...
I've dealt with the seller before he's pretty reliable ( although he's within 5 miles of my office so I've always collected in person ).
N/A

Thank you for the reply. I did check eBay to see what the situation was regarding supply when I first posted. I am not an eBay user, however, so if you could PM me with the telephone number of the person to whom you refer, I will be able to contact direct.
I just thought that PN issued an awful lot of these and as many people prefer to go wireless these days there might be one or two around just gathering dust and which could be put to good use (a bit of recycling).
James
Grafter

I'd have a word with Kitz, Poppy.
She's probably got a bunch lying around.
N/A

Thank you James - will do.
Smiley
James
Grafter

If you don't have any joy, give me a shout and I'll have a hunt around the office Smiley
N/A

Thank you very much James - have just e-mailed Kitz as suggested and will await her reply. Will get back if no joy.
Smiley
N/A

Search over - one on the way - thank you very much James.