cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suzuki Swift "02" Cheap Car for sale

OshB5
Grafter

Suzuki Swift "02" Cheap Car for sale

Hi all I have a mate that now needs to sell his 02 Suzuki Swift  1.0l (993cc) GLS that he along with the garage has moddefied. The Price he has come up with is £1200 which I thought was cheap But apparently it is £1200 ono, The car has been fully lowered, Extra body panels such as skirts and bonnet scoop i.e, Full Toad cat 1 alarn system, Big bore exhaust, front and rear strut braces, Fully adjustable rear spoiler, K&N air Filters, GTII gear box and Clutch plate, Sparco Small steering wheel, Full harnes seatbelt for the driver, However Its got the carpets removed along with some of the intieria back panels, But these are still with the car and are included in the sale (apparently so it can be used for track days) In other words a real "Boy racers Car" It is electric blue, A nice HEAD TURNER, the only thing it is missing in my opinion is a nice set of alloys, this was to be his next buy, On the log book it shows 3 owners the first was the garage the second his is mum because he could not get the finace in his name and the third is his of course, Its taxed and tested till June 08, Thats about all I can tell you  Regs Andy
P.S. ,Nearly forgot photos can be seen at http://www.landynet.co.uk/car_for_sale.html
What do you think should the carpets and stuff be fitted back And what do you think about the price.