cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

peugeot 205gti 1.9 for sale

N/A

hello there i am selling my pride n joy because i am expecting my 3rd child n have no choice but to get rid n get a family car Sad Sad
my car has been well looked after with no expence spared if something has been needed, if there is any interest let me know and i will give u full spec,
as a little taster it is superchipped, cylinder head has been ground port n polished, head gasket has been done with upgrade gasket, timing belt changed along with the waterpump
are u interested? i am looking at £1000

visit this to see my car
http://www.dream-machines-uk.co.uk/images/205gti/image(005).jpg

i am willing to answer any further questions

thanks for your time Cheesy Cheesy
3 REPLIES
N/A

this car is still for sale is there not any feedback?
chino
Grafter

Normally only people who wish to place a bid will contact you back. I am sorry i am off travelling to india and as such would not need a car so it's not for me though i did like the 205's i used to have a 309GTI (1.9) with the goodwood trim (full leather) and 17's.

Mark
N/A

they 2 are a great car, would have 1 myself but have go myself a diesel Sad i need a cheap run about to fit 3 kids now, and need something that doesn't tempt me into spending money on upgrading, god i sound like my dad. thanks 4 the post though, n hope all goes well 4 you over there Cheesy