cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monitor, mouse and modem for sale/trade

N/A

Got these left over from recent clearout.

14ins CRT monitor
External 56k modem (serial)
USB Optical mouse with built-in flash memory, brand new still in orignal packaging retails at £35.

Will accept £40 inc postage for quick sale. Don't really want to split it up but I will do for the right price.

Or trade for one of the following.
Good PCI graphics card,
Audigy sound card
PC2700 drr ram
DVD writer
Playstation 1 or 2,

Also got Windows 95 CD plus license if anyone's interested
12 REPLIES
N/A

Re: monitor, mouse and modem for sale/trade

Got these left over from recent clearout.

14ins CRT monitor

Worth appr. £0 - place carefully in the nearest skip.

External 56k modem (serial)

See above.

USB Optical mouse with built-in flash memory, brand new still in orignal packaging retails at £35. Will accept £40 inc postage for quick sale.

Try £20 ono.

Also got Windows 95 CD plus license if anyone's interested

Try £5 ono.
LiamM
Grafter

Agreed, i think you're going to be very lucky, or selling to a complete idiot to get much more than tuppance for what your trying to flog.

The mouse is probably the only vaguely useful bit of kit of the lot... and you can still get these for about £10 new. (with storage memory)
vic_newey
Grafter

Atiques roadshow ? Tongue
Rich
Grafter

An external serial port modem is always the most reliable way to send faxes (except by using a stand-alone fax machine of course)
Community Veteran

Serial modems do have a variety of uses, so I think saying its junk is wrong. That said, its only worth about £3 on ebay.
N/A

An external serial port modem is always the most reliable way to send faxes (except by using a stand-alone fax machine of course)

I always sent (and received) faxes using my internal modem, so dont see how the external is the better.. apart from the fact that you have an extra plug to find a home for mate..

Seriously, you wont get much for any of that stuff, dont put yourself out to get rid of them,
channel
Grafter

Why not give the guy a break? If you don't want to buy it, that's fair enough; there's no need to start having a go at him. If the stuff is overpriced, then presumably he will find out when he doesn't sell it.
holdtight
Grafter

Fair comment !
N/A

I honestly, personally didnt mean it like that, just pointing out so he doesnt waste effort, for example listing them on ebay and having to pay fees, nothing in my post about having a go at all!
channel
Grafter

I wasn't really directly addressing you; more a general comment on the responses above.
N/A

okie dokie mate!! cheers Cheesy
N/A

I agree with most of your comments really that's why I used this forum to advertise it rather than pay ebay any money.
The mouse is about the only really useful item here so I was sort of hoping to use it to get rid of the rest of my "junk".
Any offers welcome as long as postage is added on top.