cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for sale netgear DG824M wirless modem router & firewall

N/A

only 6 weeks old have reciept and would transfer the warrenty, check out the netgear.com for the spec. £120 ONO

email me on viatopia@viatopia.plus.com
Cool
3 REPLIES
N/A

You say dg824 which would be the 802.11b? 11Mb Wireless connection? If so I think you got ripped off, you can get the dg834 with 802.11g and 54Mb wireless at ebuyer for £117 new.

Have a look at this
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=5...

If it is only 6 weeks old return it to the shop..." I think it is faulty"... "I am sure one of the ports isnt working right." (Get my drift Wink )

Good luck selling it though. I have one (6 months old) It was about £120 then as the 834 hadnt been released. They are discontinued now although obviously shops are still selling old stock.
N/A

Ripped off ?? you've answered the question yourself.

If it is only 6 weeks old return it to the shop..." I think it is faulty"... "I am sure one of the ports isnt working right."

Buying over the net is cheaper but you don't get the security of seeing the item and being able to walk back into the shop and moan.
Moaning by email to a net supplier just doesn't have the same impact.
N/A

prices

Hi
I really rate the netgear stuff and wish you well selling it but I have the DG834 with the g 54 connection and I bought that new from a shop for £15 less than you are asking for your inferior older version. As others have said before I think u seriously have to revalue your kit.
thank
Key