cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

computer bits for sale

N/A

computer bits for sale

I have a list of things i need to clear out. i can post items at around £3-10 a time and will of course charge a fair postage on multiple items

All items are used and will be marked if i dont know their condition. please mail nemisis_tfc@hotmail.com or pm. If emailing please put your subject in capitals as i get a lot of spam Sad

open to offers on the following (more to come)

Dell C640 motherboard (working) with i believe a 32mb geforce card ( not 100% on this one) takes a p4-m cpu which i may have. this is just the bare board it isnt in a laptop shell (£50)

dell c5/600 series floppy drives 3-4 of (£4 each or 4 for £12)

pentium 3 compaq motherboard with 300 of mb or ram and p3 450cpu was working pulled but no warranty as i dont have time to test it (£5)

Nforce 4 motherboard SLI compatible marked as n4sli-a9t AMD 939 motherboard 4 ram slots and has a biostar sticker on it. does not come with cpu shim.i have been advised this is a high end motherboard and was working when pulled but again no warranty. some fingerprints on it with thermal grease but that seems to be it (£15)

IDE black DVD rom drives 8 speed working 6 of(£6)

IDE DVD multi burners unsure of burn speed though at least 6X these are under year old and again black nd fully working 2 of (£1Cool

laptop NC6000 series dvd/cdrw drive. believe this will also fit nc8000 laptops. brnded HP drive with SN b41083539 (£30)

belkin 54G PCI WIFI NIC. working order but no driver disk. can be downloaded from www.belkin.com 2 of (with antenna £15 without £10)

herulese fortissimo 7.1 soundcard. Perfect working order as ive just pulled it. drivers on the web (£10)

soundblaster audigy again just tested (£20)

AMD athlon 64 3000+ 754 cpu. no idea which core ( £40)

1GB DDR 3200? memory tested to boot but no time to burn in seems to work fine with windows though (£20 due to no stress testing)

19" Digimate L1914 TFT suffered water damage and has 2 circles on the screen (still displays fine otherwise) will need dried out but for insurance reasons i can no longer use it needs psu but i have the voltages etc you need and they are easy to replace(£50)

laptops

dell lattitude CS laptop. known working. no HDD to protect data. very lightweight laptop with USB port but doesnt come with CD/floppy so you would need a USB drive at about £10. good condition bar one of the hinge covers has come loose. no other cosmetic damage. no structural or electrical damage. approx spec is p2 400, 256mb ram, 8mb graphics, 13.3 screen (£80)

compaq 4210t Laptop without PSU. believe this has a bad backlight but does output to a monitor. rough spec. p133, 32mb ram 4gb hdd. good physical condition and has battery which when checked held charge.(£15)

fujitsu siemens amilo 1630D. athlon 64 3700, DVDRW, 256MB ram no HDD for data protection. ATO radeon 9700 graphics 15.4" screen. computer was working but now will not boot. lights up however so believe to be a motherboard short. No curcit burns or burns to cpu and GPU. Missing some screws from the baseplate. good physical condition otherwise. screen known to be working before it stopped booting. RRP new was £1000 (£375)

Fuj siemens amili 8820 pentium 4 laptop. unknown spec other than floppy and DVD/CDRW. does not boot. recieved in this condition and unable to repair (£100)

Acer laptop skeleton travelmate 240. suffered water damage so may only be chassis that is of use. Laptop was not on when it got wet and has been dried extensivly. Bare chassis nd motherboard though may have cpu. If it does have a cpu it is a celeron 2ghz. no time to check (£35)

Fujitsu lifebook centrino laptop. PM 1.73ghz 512mb RAM 16MB graphics 15" screen. no HDD due to data protection (requires SATA notebook HDD, DVD/CDRW. item tested working fine. boots up and detects hard drives in bios and begins windows installs. You will however require a fujistu recovery disk as i dont have the SATA drivers for windows XP for it. (£375)

dell C500. p3/cel 700, 256MB ram, no HDD, Dual batteries. screen hinge is broken and has difficulty opening. laptop tested to work fine otherwise however. comes with PSU (£125)

Thats all for now but ill add more later. These are as honest and accurate descriptions as i can give as i simply do not have the time to test everything
15 REPLIES
MysteryFCM
Grafter

computer bits for sale

How much are you wanting for this?

Fuj siemens amili 8820 pentium 4 laptop. unknown spec other than floppy and DVD/CDRW. does not boot. recieved in this condition and unable to repair

I've got an obsession with fixing broken machines Wink

Could you also give me a price for the NIC and DVD burner?
N/A

computer bits for sale

the NIC and the dvd burner i can do for £42 inc postage

regarding the laptop. as is say £100. should sell for around £280 if you fix it!

feel free to email me with offers
N/A

computer bits for sale

ps im going on rough ebay prices. however feel free to make offers as listing is always a paid for this amount of items
MysteryFCM
Grafter

computer bits for sale

I don't have that kind of cash atm unfortunately (lost my job a few weeks ago), but cheers anyway.
N/A

computer bits for sale

42 was a typo meant £32 but thanks for asking anyway
N/A

computer bits for sale

Oooh oooh ooh! The Nforce skt 939! How much for that? I don't trust the Ebay prices since there is a bit of an AMD price crash going on thanks to the Conroes.

Prob easier to mail me @ simonATgemsi.plus.com since I only tend to flop in and out of here randomly.
morgan2476
Grafter

computer bits for sale

how much for the dvd rom?
N/A

computer bits for sale

updated with the prices im looking for. if buying multiple items ill consider a discount so email me with an offer
N/A

computer bits for sale

PM sent re:
1GB DDR 3200? memory tested to boot but no time to burn in seems to work fine with windows though (£20 due to no stress testing)
N/A

computer bits for sale

Oh am I being dense, "CPU shim"? Not heard of before, can you enlighten?

Ta!

edit:

Googled. I see, its something that goes between CPU and heatsink. So I take it for ultimate joy, I need this Mobo and to buy seperately a 939 CPU, shim, heatsink and fan. Correct?
N/A

computer bits for sale

sorry my wording may have been wrong. i meant the black plastic that the heatsink holds onto to secure to the cpu
N/A

1GB DDR 3200? memory tested to boot but no time to burn in s

Any lables, who made it, model? anyhthing on it? is it dirty (how rude Tongue)

would be willing to pay £15 inc P+P
N/A

computer bits for sale

Hi there can you tell me what RAM sticks are in this?

pentium 3 compaq motherboard with 300 of mb or ram and p3 450cpu was working pulled but no warranty as i dont have time to test it (£5)

ie 256, 128 etc?

As looking to upgrade an old system, also how much for a dvdrw drive?

And postage?

Thanks
holdtight
Grafter

Re: computer bits for sale

please mail nemisis_tfc@hotmail.com or pm. If emailing please put your subject in capitals as i get a lot of spam