cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted Pc base units?

N/A

Wanted Pc base units?

Hi guys i looking for a new pc base unit i dont require anything else just the base unit. Does any 1 no were i can find them from at good prices

Moderators note (John) The word "wanted" added to the title for you. It may help if people realize you are buying not selling
5 REPLIES
N/A

Wanted Pc base units?

I have a base unit spec as follows,
Soltek frv motherboard,
AMD 2200 xp,
128mb 2100 ddr,
Gainward 650 xp 128mb 8x agp
40 gig hdd,
cd rom
fdd

no o/s all parts only 6 months old. Looking for £250
N/A

Wanted Pc base units?

My current pc is the same as that . I want a top spec pc as 3000 amd xp
160gig hard rive 128mb graphics or more 1 gig ddr ram.
N/A

Wanted Pc base units?

You might as well look at places like Evesham

Many other makers provide custom build machines, which allow for the likes of the monitor to be removed.

ANy other bits you don't want (but come as standard) usualy go on e-bay with me.
N/A

Wanted Pc base units?

Best price probably replacing Motherboard Ram Processor n graphics card +HD at www.dabs.com. That way you wont be shelling out for things you dont need to replace ( CD / Floppy / Case / Keyboard / OS etc ). Then you can flog the old parts or have spares for when something fails. You can keep the old HD in the machine (if you need 160Gb you need 200!) and put your swap file onto a seperate disc from your system - This will probably do more to boost performance than upgrading to the latest greatest processor
N/A

Wanted Pc base units?

I can build you a cheap pc. If your intrested give me an idea on how much you want to sepnd and ill get a spec for you,

Will come with Microsoft Windows XP (or 2000 if you want) and Office XP. I'm thinking about selling on ebay in the near future. Oh and i would probally be intrested in purchasing your old pc from you if your selling it?