cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Wanted) FANS

N/A

(Wanted) FANS

Im after a psu thats quiet and very quiet...i have a Intel Celeron 2.4ghz processor

I know sites that sell these but im after direct links to products where you know the psu is quiet. I cant seem to find the correct psu that is quiet.

Secondly im after a Intel Celeron 2.4ghz Fan. I want a quiet fan for this too.

Please im after direct links to fans and not website links i know im beein lazy but i just cant seem to find one thats quiet..im geting confused the more i look.
13 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

(Wanted) FANS

And you build pc`s :?:
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

yep i build PC's but im not techincal that much as in..i know what ram motherboadr and all that to use etc b8ut i dont understand the DB or the in depth knowledge

Bascially ive seen sum fans but they have suting like 20db or so...that i dnt understand.

I only build PC as a hobby not as a business so im not technically minded like all you people here. Shockedops:
LiamM
Grafter

(Wanted) FANS

Theres a guy around here with "Cheap PC Hardware" in his sig. Might be worth getting in touch with him.

Wink
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

lol yeh i know but that guy not that techinical he just wants to know how to buy quiet fans or sum known examples of quiet fans. Then that guy would get it cheap lol

pls help lol
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

I have a Tagan 480W psu that is very quiet.
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

For really quiet PSU try a fanless one!

http://www.quietpc.com- might be a good place to start if you are new to all that.

This PC builder doesn't want to give away all his secrets in one go Wink

Rich[/url]
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

I have a Tagan 480W psu that is very quiet.

As I've now gone AMD 64 bit, I got one for myself two weeks ago, quiet as a church mouse. Pricey, but worth every penny
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

The psu certainly is quiet.

However with summer here, and 4 PCs in the office at home, the case fans easily drown it out anyway. Sad
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

Ok thanks for all that feedback

I wanted to get something straight...for psu is 20dba or sutin the minimum noise

Whats the minimum for cpu fan
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

The minimum noise is ZERO. You can use fanless PSUs and CPU coolers - not that i'm recommeding that, yo ought to have a couple of quiet case fans to push the hot air out of the case.

I recommend a couple of 120mm fans, one at the front. and one at the back - see how the temps look. It's more of an art balancing all yor components, rather than an exact science.

Rich
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

found a good psu but not cpu

im lookin for a intel celeron 2.4 compatible cpu fan with socket 478

pls helppp
N/A

(Wanted) FANS

Hi,

I use Ahanix/Silenx fans inside my PC and can confirm they are extremely quiet. One is on top of my heatsink and one at the back of the case. One is 11db and the other has a thermostat on it and goes between 11db and 14db depending on temperature inside the case.Got them at hybridpc.
Brickinit
Grafter

(Wanted) FANS

have a look at this months Computer Shopper ( october issue) and they have an article on making your pc quieter.

malc